Cloud9 spa

BrevigMissionFNP

Had a spa balcony on the Dream for NYE.  If your ship is so equipped, and you think you will use the Thalassotherapy Pool and private thermo suites (basically a giant amazing hot tub and sauna rooms), then yes.  My wife loved the pool and the suites so I'm sure we'll book one again.  The older, smaller ships don't have them, so for us no advantage to booking on the smaller ships.

We were on the Magic last on year and purchased a spa pass.  My husband and I went every day.  We especially enjoyed the T-pool.  We just booked a spa room on our upcoming cruise on the Breeze.  We plan to spend a lot of time in the spa.  The whole atmosphere is so relaxing and isn't that what a vacation is for?😎

On 1/22/2019 at 5:22 PM, Butterbean1000 said:

We were on the Magic last on year and purchased a spa pass.  My husband and I went every day.  We especially enjoyed the T-pool.  We just booked a spa room on our upcoming cruise on the Breeze.  We plan to spend a lot of time in the spa.  The whole atmosphere is so relaxing and isn't that what a vacation is for?😎

How much was a spa pass? What kind of spa amenities did you get to use with it? 

Edited by Plantderivedingredients
Added more to the question.

3 hours ago, Plantderivedingredients said:

How much was a spa pass? What kind of spa amenities did you get to use with it? 

I honestly don't remember.  We got it on a special.  They were running a 20% sale.  Probably around $200+ for two.  It included access to the thermal suites sand Tpool.  We got our monies worth for sure. 

I loved our spa room on the a breeze and booked a spa suite for our next trip in March. I really enjoyed just relaxing and using the T pool.  I was not impressed with the one on the Vista. 

If you do book a room you get access included for 2 adults, a scrub, slippers, and then some cloud 9 toiletries (the linen spray was my favorite). At least that used to be it, but as we know things change so check online too. 

2 hours ago, cruisecraze96 said:

I loved our spa room on the a breeze and booked a spa suite for our next trip in March. I really enjoyed just relaxing and using the T pool.  I was not impressed with the one on the Vista. 

Vista doesn’t have a thalassotherapy pool. It just has a smaller hot tub located by the heated lounge chairs.  

I would say the Vista Spa is sad if you compare it to NCL ESCAPE.  I know this is Carnival boards and I like Carnival Vista for the nice shady 2nd level at the pool.

But for a Thalassotherapy pool, you simply must do the Escape or Bliss.  Those pools are much much bigger and the whole area has a lot to offer.  But no Skyride.  

See this is why it is best to try different cruise lines.  toodles