KARAOKE ON THE EDGE

LOU

Hello. I just got back from sailing last week and: yes, there is karaoke. I only remember it once and the one time that I did remember it was pretty neat because it was a live band that backed you up while you are belting out toons. I’m not sure how much of a song selection, but I definitely heard songs from various genres. Enjoy the cruise!

Edited by YOLOsoletsgo

My two cents. Tried 'Bandaoke' didn't like it. Don't get me wrong, I love live music, but 'Bandaoke' had limited song catalog and you were stuck with their arrangement of the song, not what you are used to singing along with in your car.

Such a shame the Edge is sliding backwards under pressure to get higher ratings.

Scraping the barrel if Bingo is introduced after all the hard work the entertainment team put in prior to its first revenue sailings; not to mention the thousands of dollars spent to be innovative.

Edited by Esprit
typo

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone has theBandaoke Song List from Celebrity Edge? Sailing with my sisters (5) to honor our Mom’s life & memories. We cruised with her 15 years ago before her passing and we are finally “Sailing & Singing” together again. Thanks in advance for any info shared!