Getaway mini-suites or Haven

zitsky

Looking at a possible European itinerary on the Getaway.  Had a very good experience recently on the much smaller Sun.

It's my understanding that on the Getaway, only the Haven rooms have access to the private restaurant?  Mini-suites are nothing special except they are a little bigger.  There are no perks with the mini-suite.

18 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Looking at a possible European itinerary on the Getaway.  Had a very good experience recently on the much smaller Sun.

It's my understanding that on the Getaway, only the Haven rooms have access to the private restaurant?  Mini-suites are nothing special except they are a little bigger.  There are no perks with the mini-suite.

This is correct.  Mini-suites are basically balcony rooms with a slightly larger bathroom - the room & balcony themselves are identical.  Plenty of YouTube videos out there for you to review for comparison.  There are no additional perks with a mini-suite.

Only Haven suites have access to the private Haven restaurant, courtyard, pool, sundeck etc.

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

Minisuites are nothing special. No private restaurant, no butler, no concierge, no reserved seating. The only difference between a balcony room and a minisuite is the size of the bathroom. The room it self is nearly identical. 

On 1/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, zitsky said:

The only perk of the mini suite is the bathroom, other than that they are just like any balcony cabin.