Advice on favorite ships/itineraries?

We are beginning to look at options for a cruise for our family including our 12 and 9 year old kids. My husband and I sailed RCI once 10 years ago, but have sailed with our kids on DCL since then so feel like we are newbies to the line again! Now that the kids are no longer into the Disney characters, etc... we are ready to branch out and try something new! :) We would like to do a somewhat shorter itinerary for this time.... probably 4-6 days if possible. The kids do not use the kids' clubs, so that is not a factor for us. We love doing fun things onboard as a family but also like quiet relaxation and sitting on our veranda, as well as swimming in pools and using waterslides if available. My kids always love the activities on DCL like making a car out of veggies and racing it and animation classes. We don't need tons of bells and whistles in terms of being on the biggest, most elaborate ship, and prefer to have a more low key vibe vs wild and loud all the time. We would love to have plenty of options for onboard activities for the kids, but don't need a million of them. Great service, good food, and a clean ship are top priorities for me. In terms of ports, I love ports that are "easy" and that have options without booking excursions everywhere and that feel safe when walking around with kids. I know many on this board have a ton of experience with the ships and itineraries, so I wondered if you might be willing to share your suggestions given what we are looking for. Thanks so much!

Would do one of the larger ships at least voyager class , the bigger the ship the more thing to do, Oasis class has loads of things for everyone, all voyager and bigger have great ice shows. Oasis has a carousel a aqua show , they all have mini golf.