Infinity Celebrity suite....noise issues 9098

ryansmousehouse

We have been in Infinity's Celebrity Suite 9098.  The CS on M-class ships do indeed have connecting doors.

CS 9098 seems to be located under a storage area for the pool grill.  We could occasionally hear rolling carts around 9 to 10 AM, but it wasn't an issue for us.  And the bedroom area was very quiet.  The connecting door between 9096 and 9098 wasn't an issue.  But our neighbors were lovely folks and most likely were on the quiet side.  However, they reported significant noise issues with 9096.

We sail quite a bit in CS's and I can confirm that you can indeed hear through the connecting door.   Most of the time about all I would hear was the butler delivering breakfast and the chit chat going one.  The door is adjacent to the dining area and about all I've ever heard was conversations in this area.    On occasion I have actually been able to hear the full conversation - both the butler and the passenger.

Back in the old days when smoking was permitted you could smell smoke coming in through the door.   If there was a complaint they would put duct tape around and seal the door.