Epic & Super Bowl

camper49

I am guessing yes. We were on the Epic 2 yrs ago & Jade in Oct & we were always able to watch the NFL games in our room.  They also play them in O'sheehans when we were on the Jade we watched the last quarter of one game & the whole next game.  We ordered lunch but others were sitting at tables with just drinks the whole time

I cruised on super sunday Denver vs Seattle 2014. It was terrible if you are a real football fan and think you will watch the game like you normally do you will not and I will never cruise again leaving on this day. First it was a major distraction as you would imagine, they do have it anywhere and everywhere on the ship to watch but the crowds were out of control as you would imagine and I ended up watching it in my cabin for a bit it was a blowout, one last thing which i didnt care about no commericals the tv went black till they were over.

Was just on the Epic for the Divisional and Championship rounds of the playoffs.  In addition to broadcasting those games on the Spice H2O big screen, they were available on Channel 23 on the in-cabin TVs.  This channel is called Prime Journey and they seem to use it for specialty programming.  In all cases, it switched to the game right around kickoff, so you won't get any of the pregame programming.  Sometimes the announcers audio wasn't immediately available, although you could pickup on-field and in-stadium audio.  That could have just been a production glitch.  Finally, the CBS games had an ESPN logo on the screen.  While it was the normal CBS broadcast, it may be licensed internationally through ESPN.

There will be a surcharge plus a 20% gratuity and specialty dining charge for watching the super bowl. It's NCL. 😝

Seriously though, they showed the Probowl on the big screen. 

Edited by SeaTheW0rld
Ha

I was on the Escape for last year's Super Bowl and will be on the Bliss for this year's. On the Escape last year, they had it playing on every public TV/Screen on the ship, except the one in the Atrium, if I remember correctly. Definitely expect large crowds in all the bar/lounge areas with TVs.

Yes, it will be on your TV. Unfortunately, the game isnt quite the same watching unknown commentators call the game. If I'm not mistaken the announcers from the BBC. Also, no commercials, if you enjoy watching them with the game.