Drinks and Formal Dining

coolio111

I will be on the Oasis of Seas in 2020 but have a few questions.

1)What drinks are available for free and where? 

Do I need to carry around a water bottle or are these places close to the pools, kids area other activities.

I don't want to get a drink package, because I won't be drinking the amount needed for one of the packages.

2)I heard that I can buy a set number of bottle waters and have it in my cabin. Would I bring this with me to the dining room if I do not want to drink the water provided on board?

3)Is there formal dining on Oasis of the Seas?

4)What will the menu be?

5)Are there specials on specialty dining? or drink packages, before sailing? Usually what is the promotions?

Drinks included in your basic cruise fare:  tap water, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, lemonade, milk, juices with breakfast.  Available at food venues.  Tap water is also available at any bar.

You can bring any drink you like to the dining room.

There are two formal nights on a 7-night cruise.   However, Royal does not enforce any dress suggestions so you will see all kinds of attire.

Drinks included without your cruise fare are:  tap water, hot and iced tea, basic coffee, white and chocolate milk, hot chocolate, , juice at breakfast, lemonade, flavored water.  

Bottled water delivered to your cabin is expensive.  You can take a 12 pack on board with you.  Also two bottles of wine per cabin can be taken on board.

Tap water is fine to drink.  Any bar or food location will give you.  If you prefer you can fill your own sports bottle with any of the included beverages and take with you.  You are required to fill your bottle with a glass - not put the bottle up to the sprocket.  Also recommend using Mio drops or packages of Crystal Light to tap water.

drink packages do go on sail - they include nonalcoholic packages - you need to think about what you would spend on soda, fresh squeezed juice, specialty coffee, etc.