Who is CD on NCL Sun?

Lobbylin

• 1 month later...

It is a lady from Colombia called Jeimei, pronounced Jamie. The entertainment around the ship was one of the best I have come across. Lots of good entertainment all over the ship!👍

We got off a week ago...

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2019 at 8:41 AM, Lobbylin said:

It is a lady from Colombia called Jeimei, pronounced Jamie. The entertainment around the ship was one of the best I have come across. Lots of good entertainment all over the ship!👍

We got off a week ago...

We disliked the cruise director Jeimy on the Norwegian Sun. She always asked where the Latinos were in the crowd at every single event she hosted, but never made an attempt to welcome the rest of the ethnic groups. She was also annoying. 

42 minutes ago, Animalgirl27 said:

We disliked the cruise director Jeimy on the Norwegian Sun. She always asked where the Latinos were in the crowd at every single event she hosted, but never made an attempt to welcome the rest of the ethnic groups. She was also annoying. 

I've read this from multiple people now 🙄

8 hours ago, Animalgirl27 said:

I agree too. She was not our favourite CD - she just loved herself!

But, equally the entertainment on this ship was the best we have ever had on any cruiseship as there was lots of different and good entertainment that offered something for everyone.

We've had great CDs, good CDs and bad CDs. A great CD like Chloe Loddo with Carnival or Iain Bagshaw with Marella (formerly with NCL) can add another level to your cruise experience. Even a bad CD (like Jeimy) doesn't really detract from the cruise. You just ignore them or think "Meh. Whatever." and then go back to enjoying your vacation.

In our experience, a bad room steward (like the one on RCI who helped herself to my wife's makeup) is much worse than a bad CD.