Nieuw Amsterdam for spring break, am I missing anything.

Jareds_mommytoo

Instead of stuff this year for Christmas, we gave the kids a cruise March23-31. This will be our second HAL cruise. We booked a lido deck cabana, we figured the teens would rather be near the pool then up in the retreat, I have book the laundry package ( to save clothes everywhere) we have the SBP and we ordered the quench package for the teens. Prepaid the gratuities booked dinner at each specialty restaurant. The ports we are going to are ones we go to when we go and stay in Mexico, so the kids are not into excursions there, they rather explore the city a bit then have the ship to themselves. So have I missed anything? 

• Like 1

Sounds like fun!  We traveled with our kids since they were 7 months old.  They are now adults and one is joining us with his wife next month on the Koningsdam.

I would say you’ve got it planned out now so time to relax (don’t overplan!). Enjoy your cruise-great memories in the making.  

10 hours ago, Jareds_mommytoo said:

Instead of stuff this year for Christmas, we gave the kids a cruise March23-31. This will be our second HAL cruise. We booked a lido deck cabana, we figured the teens would rather be near the pool then up in the retreat, I have book the laundry package ( to save clothes everywhere) we have the SBP and we ordered the quench package for the teens. Prepaid the gratuities booked dinner at each specialty restaurant. The ports we are going to are ones we go to when we go and stay in Mexico, so the kids are not into excursions there, they rather explore the city a bit then have the ship to themselves. So have I missed anything? 

Nice Gift :classic_biggrin: