Uber from Port To Fort

Shocker

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 11:00 PM, KatPem said:

I am not sure about uber...i am sure there is but there is a free trolley in Old San Juan.  Here is a link to info on it. https://sanjuanpuertorico.com/trolley-old-san-juan/  The walk to San Cristobal isn't bad from port either.  From there, it is a nice walk to El Morro too if you are willing.  

Hi, wondering how far the walk is to San Cristobal - 1 mile, 4 miles?  Everyone's view of not a bad walk is different.  Also how long is the trolley ride from right near the Pier to El Morro? Trying to plan out how to visit some of the sights before my spouse's ship shore excursion begins. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

From port to San Cristobal is about .5 mile.  some of it is slightly uphill but nothing bad. I have MS and while I get around decently, I don't do well uphill or stairs and I can mange it all right.  The trolley takes about 15-20 minutes I would think depending on traffic. I am not sure as we have always walked, the trolley's tend to be pretty full a lot of the times but they do have buses too so be sure to stand at a trolley sign so you can get on either.   

It is about a mile walk from San Cristobal to El Morro...that is pretty flat though.  It is about 1.2 miles back to the ship from El Morro, mostly down hill.