Royal carrbiean Adventure of the seas with 4 year old

Jessc327

Hi, we will be going on a cruise for the 1st time in May of this year. We have a 4 year old whose about 41 inches. We are going on Royal Carrbieans Adventure of the seas leaving from Cape Liberty NJ, Will she have many options for play/entertainment that are NOT part of the "Drop Off" Adventure Ocean program ? We would strongly prefer to have her with us for the duration of the trip and I'm just wondering what types of play options will available to her. Thank You in Advance. 

We just came back from Indy with my 3 year old.  He lived for the kids club and is still talking about it, but he also really enjoyed playing at the pool, mini golf and the arcade.  They didn't have ice skates his size, but hopefully he can try that in a couple years.  

It could have been that the size you needed were already in use - perhaps several younger ones skating.  I read in one of their ads they had skates in sizes 2-7 for kids.  Don’t know what size kids wear any more!

16 minutes ago, Danswife12 said:

We just came back from Indy with my 3 year old.  He lived for the kids club and is still talking about it, but he also really enjoyed playing at the pool, mini golf and the arcade.  They didn't have ice skates his size, but hopefully he can try that in a couple years.  

52 minutes ago, Grandma Dazzles said:

It could have been that the size you needed were already in use - perhaps several younger ones skating.  I read in one of their ads they had skates in sizes 2-7 for kids.  Don’t know what size kids wear any more!

Oh wow.  That's good to know, thanks.  I will check early next time.  We had to get on the waiting list last time.