Summer 2020 British Isles Cruise

cccer

Hello,

Longtime Carnival and RCL cruisers and we are looking at doing the British Isles out of Southampton in July of 2020.

Does anyone know when the sales come out for 2020?  I started looking late last year and they had some for summer of 2019 like drink package, tips, etc., but I have not seen anything for summer 2020 yet.

Thanks

If I remember correctly - the Sip n' Sail usually comes out at the end of June.  Then after that, it's the (much better) Free-for-3.

Just make sure you compare apples to apples and what is important to you.  If you don't think you can really drink enough to take advantage of the Sip n' Sail, then don't book it.  Prices are generally much higher than with the 3-for-Free Sale. 
BTW-I've done the BI twice with Princess and it's my favorite itinerary out of all of them.  The 12 day is better IMO, but they each have their pros and cons.  If you can go in August, you'd be able to see the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.

27 minutes ago, cccer said:

Hello,

Longtime Carnival and RCL cruisers and we are looking at doing the British Isles out of Southampton in July of 2020.

Does anyone know when the sales come out for 2020?  I started looking late last year and they had some for summer of 2019 like drink package, tips, etc., but I have not seen anything for summer 2020 yet.

Thanks

We just booked the 12-day BI cruise out of Southampton for 9/1/2020 on Regal.  We will be attending the ND/Navy game on 8/29/20 in Dublin.  I think the SipNSail comes out around September.  We will be checking often to see when the sales happen.  We did save by booking through an online company.

• Like 1

Thanks for the information everyone.  So it looks like if I book now, I can take advantage of a future sale.

Is this valid until final payment?  I know Carnival has a lot of different options to book and depending on the fare, you can get a lower cost or OBC after final payment.

Yes.  You can book now and change your package at a later date without having to change cabins.  We did that for a previous cruise.  We had SipNSail and then changed to 3 for Free when it came out.  Also saved some money on the cabin.  Not sure if you can do this up to final payment.  Hopefully someone else can answer.

• Like 1