Ecstasy 1/31 sailing rerouted

lecach

Just got this - no PC (not surprised). They are taking us to Freeport instead 😞  

January 30, 2019

Dear Carnival Ecstasy Guest,

We have an important update to share with you regarding the itinerary for your cruise. 

As a result of a fire that occurred on Princess Cays Monday night, we will not be able to visit the island. Instead, we will be calling on Freeport on Saturday, February 2.

Below is the revised itinerary.

DAY PORT ARRIVE DEPART

Thu   Charleston, SC   4:00 PM
Fri   Fun Day @ Sea    
Sat   Freeport, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Sun   Nassau, Bahamas 8:00 AM 5:00 PM
Mon   Fun Day @ Sea    
Tue   Charleston, SC 8:00 AM

2 hours ago, EllaDuChien said:

Man.  That stinks!  I sail on Feb. 20 so I will be watching and hoping PC is back to normal...or that they find a better alternative.  I already don't get off anymore in Nassau.

We're also sailing on Feb. 20 (Ecstasy), scheduled to stop at Princess Cay on the 22nd.  I started researching Freeport this morning, just in case we ended up going there.  😞   I figured that was the most logical port, since HMC is booked with HAL on that day.  I guess it's far enough out that we will "wait and see", but I want a back-up plan, just in case.

On 1/30/2019 at 2:15 PM, EllaDuChien said:

Man.  That stinks!  I sail on Feb. 20 so I will be watching and hoping PC is back to normal...or that they find a better alternative.  I already don't get off anymore in Nassau.

Nassau is a crap hole we never get off there. Were there last last tuesday stayed on the ship

2 hours ago, Beachboy3 said:

Nassau is a crap hole we never get off there. Were there last last tuesday stayed on the ship

Apparently you never stayed in Nassau on a land trip. Nassau is amazing, food, beaches, diving, snorkeling, and people are fantastic. All you have to do is get away from the port and explore. The port area is not the nicest, I will admit, but the island is incredible.

Edited by coevan
sp