Itinerary changes due to PC fire

30scruiser

I saw on FB that the Conquest is skipping Princess Cays next week and having an extra sea day and the Ecstacy is going to Freeport instead of their Princess Cays day. I know the Pride went to Half Moon Cay yesterday. Does anyone know of other itinerary changes?

I don’t think they’ve announced anything beyond this week but I am scheduled to go there on the Pride the week of 2/17 and wondering what they might do with our itinerary since we are already scheduled for both Nassau and Freeport.

3 minutes ago, bransworld said:

Why would ships with ports of call to HMC be effected? 

They wouldn’t be. Except that they might have a 2nd ship with them. I meant that the Pride was supposed to go to PC and web to to HMC instead. Sorry that wasn’t clear.

5 minutes ago, 30scruiser said:

They wouldn’t be. Except that they might have a 2nd ship with them. I meant that the Pride was supposed to go to PC and web to to HMC instead. Sorry that wasn’t clear.

oh ok. I read your original post wrong. 

I am also on the Feb. 17 cruise.  If we don’t make PC I sure hope we can go to HMC.  Can someone tell me if there is a kiddie pool and playground at HMC?  Thanks!  I am fine with either.  I would not be happy with another Sea day as Freeport is a super short stop....and can’t go anyplace without transportation and with kids in car seats, that is not an option.  Either way, a day on a cruise is better than a day at home!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, chipperberg said:

Can someone tell me if there is a kiddie pool and playground at HMC?

" If you are with children, be prepared for your kids to play, play, PLAY!!! There are several playgrounds on the island INCLUDING a children’s water park!!!"

https://www.carnival.com/awaywego/travel/bahamas/half-moon-cay-limitless-activities-ages

3 hours ago, chipperberg said:

I am also on the Feb. 17 cruise.  If we don’t make PC I sure hope we can go to HMC.  Can someone tell me if there is a kiddie pool and playground at HMC?  Thanks!  I am fine with either.  I would not be happy with another Sea day as Freeport is a super short stop....and can’t go anyplace without transportation and with kids in car seats, that is not an option.  Either way, a day on a cruise is better than a day at home!  

Agreed. Or maybe there is some way we could do Key West or something if HMC isn’t an option.

1 hour ago, cuppycakemom said:

I'm on the Liberty sailing this weekend, and we still haven't officially been informed how they are changing our itinerary since we are to be at PC on Tuesday.

So interesting because John Heald said they had made decisions on where the cruises sailing this weekend were going

On 1/31/2019 at 5:36 PM, 30scruiser said:

So interesting because John Heald said they had made decisions on where the cruises sailing this weekend were going

Well, if they've decided, I wish they would share!  LOL.  As of this moment, no news from Carnival, and other folks on our cruise FB page have conflicting reports after calling to find out.  Some have been told we will call on Freeport, and others have been told there has been no change, still others have been told there hasn't been a decision yet.  So......we're just going to go with, wherever it is, at least it won't be -30 degrees :)  I'll be sure to come back and update when I can.

22 minutes ago, cuppycakemom said:

Well, if they've decided, I wish they would share!  LOL.  As of this moment, no news from Carnival, and other folks on our cruise FB page have conflicting reports after calling to find out.  Some have been told we will call on Freeport, and others have been told there has been no change, still others have been told there hasn't been a decision yet.  So......we're just going to go with, wherever it is, at least it won't be -30 degrees 🙂 I'll be sure to come back and update when I can.

So bizarre! Have a great time. 

On 1/31/2019 at 9:10 PM, Essiesmom said:

Elation is scheduled for HMC on Tuesday, so they might double up Liberty as they did with Pride.  EM

They did two ships at HMC?  Don't think I've ever seen that before.  While doable, it would certainly be crowded.  Hopefully they find a better solution thant Nassau or Freeport. 

53 minutes ago, boomhower said:

They did two ships at HMC?  Don't think I've ever seen that before.  While doable, it would certainly be crowded.  Hopefully they find a better solution thant Nassau or Freeport. 

Yes, Pride was there with Elation.  I have been there on HAL Oosterdam when Noordam was also there.  EM