Edge Review with Dailies and lots of Menus

MVPinBoynton

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Hope Carol is doing better. Good reason to return to EDGE so she can fully enjoy it!

We came off EDGE Sunday with coughs and  stuffy head colds  which got much worse. Pushed ourselves to get  through re -stocking our fridge,   unpacking and laundry but did not do much else. Today is the first day we feel much better, guess we picked up a bug onboard.,.sometimes unvoidable! 

The sunshine of our EDGE cruise will be with us for quite awhile!

I have gotten a cold regularly after a cruise, but not this one.  I hope yours gets better quickly.  Carol's pneumonia started before the cruise.

Thank you for the wonderful and useful information. Exactly what I have been looking for to help me maximize my time onboard our upcoming cruise in April.

QQ - By any chance did you do the Behind the Scene's Tour? (The tour that usually includes the Galley, Engine Control Room, Bridge, etc. on other ships) Just curious if the Tour is like the tours on Solstice Class ships.

Thanks again, really appreciate the information.

Doug

7 minutes ago, gw2fll said:

Thank you for the wonderful and useful information. Exactly what I have been looking for to help me maximize my time onboard our upcoming cruise in April.

QQ - By any chance did you do the Behind the Scene's Tour? (The tour that usually includes the Galley, Engine Control Room, Bridge, etc. on other ships) Just curious if the Tour is like the tours on Solstice Class ships.

Thanks again, really appreciate the information.

Doug

I'm glad that you found the review helpful Doug.  I didn't do the behind the scenes tours, so I can't help you on that one.