Shore excursions

I asked this about a week ago but no response so I am going to try it a different this time. Whey you book your shore excursions on the internet they are delivered to you state room in an envelop with a name on it. In side you will get a ticket with the name of the excursion, date, time and where to meet. What I want to know is the name of the person going on the excursion on the ticket also. My sons confirmation number is different then mine and I would like to have him go on excursions with my friend as I have health problems that will not let me do the things he would like to do. I want to pay for them on my room account and do not want to book each one on different accounts. Thanks

When you purchase your tickets online, there is a link to add guests from different reservations. All you need is their reservation number. So you can actually put the correct people on the excursion. You can pay for them on the same credit card, if you want. I can’t remember if the names are on the tickets or not, or if they ask for your room card when checking in for the excursion, matching names that way.  

I recently called Royal about switching people on excursions I have already booked, and I was told you have to cancel and rebook, as the names must match the people going. 

I see my response contradicts other responses given. If possible, I would book the correct names the way I described above, just to be sure.