Currents Magazine

sp29488

I am one of the fortunate ones (according to the board) I have received mine regularly since our first cruise in 2002, we are currently booked for 5 & 6. After reading some people had gotten theirs I was waiting for my mail yesterday practically foaming at the mouth (LOL) and it didn't come:mad:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed...:D

We got ours last Saturday. There are some fun articles about crew members home ports as well as the article about the new benefits for Platinum Club members. There was also the usual past members special pullout card. Sometimes those are great deals, if it's where and when you want to go.

I rushed to the mailbox and quickly sorted through all the stinking financial magazines my husband gets and then....I get a glimpse of water, sand and a boat.....and it is a T Rowe Price (another financial) magazine.

aughhhhhhhh

I got mine last Sat. Lots of neat little items in it this time. I called on some of the sailings that were advertised pretty cheap for past guests. Out of all the dates they advertise at the low rate, not many are available at the low rate. My PVP said not all dates are for that price. Seems a little tricky but...Oh well. Still love the magazine

How many have received their new Currents Magazine? I haven't but heard that some have already received theirs in the mail. Hope to get mine soon.

The postal holiday on Monday could've delayed mail of this sort (catalogs, magazines, etc.) I know my weekly magazine subscriptions that usually show up on Saturday or Monday still haven't arrived yet. Keep checking the mailbox, I suppose. :D

Archived