Need a hotel for a few hours of sleep in Ft. Lauderdale

dollbanks

Hi, hoping someone can give me a recommendation on a hotel to stay at for a few hours of sleep in Ft. Lauderdale if we decide to take a redeye flight. We are a family of four, 2 adults and two kids and thinking of taking a flight that gets into Ft. Lauderdale at 1:00 am. We have a hotel booked at Intercontinental Miami for two days before our cruise so we didn’t want to spend a lot of money on a hotel in Ft. Lauderdale for a few hours of sleep. With kids no way we’re sleeping at the airport.😌 We would prefer to have a hotel near the airport with free shuttle or a quick cab ride there.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations you might have.

try rodeway inn in Ft Lauderdale.  If it's a July trip the rates are fairly cheap for a one night stay.  I don't know if there are any 'by the hour' inns ....don't know if I'd want to stay at one anyways. 

20 hours ago, Paulinda said:

try rodeway inn in Ft Lauderdale.  If it's a July trip the rates are fairly cheap for a one night stay.  I don't know if there are any 'by the hour' inns ....don't know if I'd want to stay at one anyways. 

We did this in July. We had a late flight coming home after our cruise so we wanted somewhere to rest after our cruise and take a nap. We stayed here since they had day rooms. It's not a great hotel, I normally wouldn't stay at a place like this but for the price it was fairly decent enough to stay for the day. 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:47 AM, teknoge3k said:

We did this in July. We had a late flight coming home after our cruise so we wanted somewhere to rest after our cruise and take a nap. We stayed here since they had day rooms. It's not a great hotel, I normally wouldn't stay at a place like this but for the price it was fairly decent enough to stay for the day. 

Yes after checking out some reviews, we decided against this hotel. I guess I'm asking a little too much. We just might pay the extra cost and get a flight with decent times. Thanks for your feedback.

15 hours ago, BlueHerons said:

I would priceline a Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel room for that night.  Call the hotel and let them know you will not be arriving until after 1am.  Call that day also.

Thanks! I never thought of that. :classic_smile: