help with my signature

We were originally planning on a cruise in March on the Breakaway.  I managed to add that to my "signature" I think.  Now I can't figure out how to remove it.  I also need to know how to upload the one for the Holland Zuiderdam sailing 9/3.  

I see some people post when they have sailed.  I'd like to do this too but can't figure out how to do these little fun things.  HELP

17 minutes ago, BobandChar said:

We were originally planning on a cruise in March on the Breakaway.  I managed to add that to my "signature" I think.  Now I can't figure out how to remove it.  I also need to know how to upload the one for the Holland Zuiderdam sailing 9/3.  

I see some people post when they have sailed.  I'd like to do this too but can't figure out how to do these little fun things.  HELP

To change your signature, click on the down arrow next to your username in the upper right.  Click on the "Account Settings" link in the pull down menu.

On the Next page, click on the "Signature" link on the left side of the page.

Be aware there are restrictions on signatures now.  Those of us who brought signatures forward from the old site that do not comply with the restrictions are grandfathered (as long as we don't change our signatures).

If you change your signature in any way, it must now comply with the new restrictions.

•  Maximum of 2 images
  •  Images up to 447 x 204 pixels
  •  Maximum of 3 URLs
  •  Maximum of 10 lines

I think I worded it wrong.  I want to change the little box that says I am cruising on the Norwegian Breakaway on March 31 and put one that shows I am on the Holland America Zuiderdam in Sept.  I can't find that little box to upload.  

I can't figure out how to delete the box that shows the Norwegian breakaway....

I wanted to put the little boxes that show I cruised on Holland America Eurodam April 18, 2018 and add some others showing our other cruises.

Each countdown clock is an image, and you can only have two in your signature.  You cannot add a clock for a cruise that has already sailed.  Those you see that say Sailed! are expired clocks that people have not removed.  Personally, I think the clocks should disappear after they have sailed.  EM

20 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

Those you see that say Sailed! are expired clocks that people have not removed.  Personally, I think the clocks should disappear after they have sailed.

We can put that on the wish list along with locking threads that have had no activity after a year (or pick another number).  :classic_smile:

19 hours ago, BobandChar said:

I think I worded it wrong.  I want to change the little box that says I am cruising on the Norwegian Breakaway on March 31 and put one that shows I am on the Holland America Zuiderdam in Sept.  I can't find that little box to upload.  

I can't figure out how to delete the box that shows the Norwegian breakaway....

I wanted to put the little boxes that show I cruised on Holland America Eurodam April 18, 2018 and add some others showing our other cruises.

You edit you signature and place your mouse /cursor above or belwo  nad move the cursor up or down to select it and delete it.

image.png.81f319dcc71dbb0fbab73095c46a8744.png

Then go here to create the new link to paste in for the future cruise

https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

Edited by AlanF65