L'ATELIER BISTROT

little britain

35 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

It is, LB, but it seems that it's not very popular.  There's little to no reports about it - certainly not on here.

Ha ha! I did a search but wondered if this 'new improved' site was not working... cannot believe no one has tried it, or at least has tried it and has reported that it is over priced or not good....!!!

I'll post the menu here for future reference when I'm on Bellissima.

I have been on the Seaside and I really enjoyed it. They offered a set menu for a very reasonable price. I am sure I have pictures, but now that you cannot access this website via Tapatalk, it's harder to post. Give me a while and I'll look through my phone. 

The French onion soup was VERY good and they had some amazing reds only available here. It is on the piazza and not in actual restaurant....but we had a good time and went three times for lunch.

36 minutes ago, Informatics Nurse said:

...but now that you cannot access this website via Tapatalk, it's harder to post.

Are you using IOS or android?  There's a great thread on the boards about how to log in thru' Tapatalk on android (it worked for me - though I had trouble logging in yesterday) and I also saw a post this week saying that IOS had now been sorted.  I'll see if I can get you a link later (I'm watching the rugby at the moment!)

Edited by Beamafar

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

Are you using IOS or android?  There's a great thread on the boards about how to log in thru' Tapatalk on android (it worked for me - though I had trouble logging in yesterday) and I also saw a post this week saying that IOS had now been sorted.  I'll see if I can get you a link later (I'm watching the rugby at the moment!)

Found it!  See post #311 on this page of the relevant thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2603113-any-chance-of-getting-a-mobile-app-back/?page=13

I followed the instructions in the link supplied and it worked for me.

I have been on the Seaside and I really enjoyed it. They offered a set menu for a very reasonable price. I am sure I have pictures, but now that you cannot access this website via Tapatalk, it's harder to post. Give me a while and I'll look through my phone. 

The French onion soup was VERY good and they had some amazing reds only available here. It is on the piazza and not in actual restaurant....but we had a good time and went three times for lunch.

Thank you. I’d love to see the Set menu as that is what the Black “free” dinner gets.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

I scrapped these from here.  Lots of menus.  https://www.cruisediary.de/msc-seaview-restaurants/

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

That's similar, to what was on the Seaside. I remember duck confit, steak with frites, etc. However it was a set price. We usually swapped out dessert for a charcuterie platter so we could also have appetizers. I don't think we ever had dessert. 

Okay, I do not have the menu, but it is similar to above. I liked the appetizers, soup, and charcuterie better than the mains. Not that they were bad, but the others were very good. We also had great service. I had been drinking a red wine and commented how nicely it would have gone with some of the cheese that was on the buffet and the server sent his assistant to go get it. As mentioned, we went 3 times and I think it was $15 upcharge. On the Seaside I didn't love any of the specialty restaurants aside from the teppanyaki type restaurant. However, this was great for lunch, etc. The hamburgers were also very good. I wasn't a fan of the buffet on the Seaside, so this was our lunch choice and we also had our last dinner there because they took such good care of us. I think my boyfriend had the menu photo, but he deleted it. 

IMG_20180502_192549.jpg

IMG_20180502_192511.jpg

MVIMG_20180502_185107.jpg

• Like 1

Found it!  See post #311 on this page of the relevant thread:
https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2603113-any-chance-of-getting-a-mobile-app-back/?page=13

I followed the instructions in the link supplied and it worked for me.

Happy days! Am now able to post on iPad on Tapatalk. Have to keep logging in though!

• 1 month later...

I’ll answer my own question in case others wish to know!

The dining experience (Black) menu is a starter, main, side and desert from the options with the dots.

It is also possible to just go in and have a starter (we had the soup) and leave.

75cec4fa81353ebe4034058393614c95.jpg

• Like 2

I was very much looking forward to the French Bistro on board Seaside in November last year, but it had unfortunately been closed and no longer served food. It's now just a bar called 'Bar La Boheme'. I spoke to the concierge in the YC and she said that the staff consensus was that it was fantastic, it just simply didn't get the custom.