Adventure of the Seas Production Shows

I have been looking at previous cruise compasses for Adventure of the Seas and noticed that for many of the sailings they do not show the production show "Jackpot". When you look online it shows that Adventure has Invitation To Dance, Can't Stop The Rock, and Jackpot. Why would they only show Jackpot once and a while? I thought they would perform all three shows every sailing. Also I see that they list first seating dinner for many of the past cruises on Adventure as 5:30. When we just booked the cruise it said first seating will be at 6. Will we be eating at 6 or 5:30? Not sure why they would say 6 if it is 5:30.  We are going on Adventure of the Seas next February for an 8 night cruise.

The best way to find out why certain production shows are shown or not shown is to ask the Cruise Director when you get onboard.  This is not the sort of thing that the corporate customer service reps would know.

Just now, cruiseguy1016 said:

I don't have an answer for the production shows but we booked our upcoming cruise on Adventure almost a year ago and the early seating was, and still is, at 5:30.

When are you going? Maybe they are changing the time to 6 for next year.

The Productions shows on Adventure are the three you listed, with Invitation to Dance being performed on the first formal night of every cruise, and Jackpot and Can't Stop the Rock alternated on the second formal night of every cruise. As Adventure alternates 6 and 8 day cruises, it's possible that if you only look at 8 day cruise compasses, they will almost all have Can't Stop The Rock. 

They usually only perform all three shows on cruises of more than 10 days. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, lightcruise said:

The Productions shows on Adventure are the three you listed, with Invitation to Dance being performed on the first formal night of every cruise, and Jackpot and Can't Stop the Rock alternated on the second formal night of every cruise. As Adventure alternates 6 and 8 day cruises, it's possible that if you only look at 8 day cruise compasses, they will almost all have Can't Stop The Rock. 

They usually only perform all three shows on cruises of more than 10 days. 

So they only do Jackpot on the 6 day cruises?