Fantastica drink tickets

Colvin926

I read on their website that their only giving out the drink tickets on cruises until March 2019.  Are they going to give Fantastica guests something else after that?  If not, what's the difference from the Bella other than a better location.

Free continental breakfast in cabin and better cabin locaton is about all that is left above the Bella experience. BUMMER. Our MSC booking agent at MSC  PROMISED us the 12 drink voucher tickets each when we originally booked a 28 day sailing last August for a our Splendida cruise starting March 30, 2019 in a Fantastica extended balcony cabin we selected. She even sent two attachments showing the benefit. Only after final ayment was made did I begin reading these boards and found out the stipulation that the 12 drink voucher program ENDS in March!  Our actual printed out booking confimation does NOT have the drink voucher benefit listed at all, but we have printed out  those original email attachments the booking agent sent us. Never could get that same booking agent back on the phone as I must have misunderstood her name or she has left the booking department, and several emails to MSC customer service and reservations have gone unanswered. So fully expecting that when we show up to our ship on March 30 in Dubai that there will be NO vouchers available. PERIOD. I had another verbal promise last week, but NO follow up email to PROVE what MSC folks have told me several times.  Not sure what other recourse I have if MSC continues to ignore my emails. Calling MSC is actually laughable on this situation as I can never get an agent to send me a confirming email, but I will keep trying.

Edited by lambs2
  • Thanks 1

Honestly better locations for fantastica then Bella? I've booked a Bella Balcony on the Mergivilia Dec 2018 my sister is across the hall inside cabin Fantastica. What is the difference??  If I wanted a Fantastica Balcony it was going to be an extra $300 US. Im fine with Bella. Stayed on Bella Balcony on the Seaside. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I too was told I would receive vouchers then told no I was given wrong information. I have emailed 3 Times and got one response asking for the number I made the reservation from - they say all calls are recorded so they just have to listen!  Then I received an email from another agent that said no way I was getting vouchers. I should have read the small print rather than listen to an agent. As a first timer with msc, I am not impressed  

I also received a verbal promise our party would receive vouchers for our April sailing, this was back in November when the prices and packages changed, we'd booked in January. 

In the end we upgraded to classic while it was still available. I agree we should be getting something like $120 OBC in lieu of the vouchers if we arent getting them.

On 2/6/2019 at 9:23 PM, Reenie75 said:

Honestly better locations for fantastica then Bella? I've booked a Bella Balcony on the Mergivilia Dec 2018 my sister is across the hall inside cabin Fantastica. What is the difference??  If I wanted a Fantastica Balcony it was going to be an extra $300 US. Im fine with Bella. Stayed on Bella Balcony on the Seaside. 

We don't drink so the extra money wasn't worth it.bella is good enough for us.some people can't do simple math so they think the drink vouchers are free.