20 yr Anniversary Cruise

tauep24

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:56 PM, tauep24 said:

Thank you.  Also.  I book Concierge Class. I’m on the 12th deck.  The pool and the ocean view cafe are one deck above me.  How is the noise?

Having had a very negative experience under the pool deck and OVC, I would change my stateroom to a cabin with cabins above and cabins below. We have had a sky suite under the oceanview café.

Yes, noise can be a problem on deck 12. 

Edited by Cruise a holic

On 2/6/2019 at 2:56 PM, tauep24 said:

Thank you.  Also.  I book Concierge Class. I’m on the 12th deck.  The pool and the ocean view cafe are one deck above me.  How is the noise?

Just make sure that you are under the carpeted portion of the Oceanview Buffet. We really like the first cluster of cabins off the elevators 

Nothing.  We never receive OBC or any gifts.  However, we do receive incredible service and always the best price.   In 2008, we took our kids on a cruise.  We forgot our passports.  Donna (TA) had a friend who was a locksmith and went to our house, retrieved the passports and FedEx'd them to our hotel saving our vacation.

12 hours ago, keesar said:

What did your TA give you for your anniversary?  Our TA gave us a bottle of wine and some goodies delivered to our room.

This is what Donna did for us several years ago.

Our TA gave us a dinner at a specialty restaurant, we choose Tuscan Grille, very nice !!!

We also had a large chocolate cake presented to us at dinner which we shared with our table mates and others near us. 

Upon our return to the cabin after dinner to prepare to go to the evening show our door was decorated and there was a bouquet of flowers and rose petals scattered on the bed, a towel swan and a bottle Dom.