First time here--love the beach

mitsugirly

On 4/29/2019 at 9:37 PM, Jey01 said:

Mitsugirly did you decide where you’re going? We are stopping in Antigua in oct on a celebrity Cruise (our first time with them!) and I’ve spent most of my day off looking at ALL the different beach bars.....I can’t deicde! First world problems lol. I always enjoy your reviews and have enjoyed many of the same places you liked in your reviews. 

We ended up doing the tour with Lawrence of Antigua and visited several of the beaches. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, existentialtraveler said:

Beach Limerz is our favorite. Contact Gail at info@beachlimerz.com and she will arrange a taxi ($5pp each way, 10 to 15 min ride) to pick you up and bring you back. Mention that the CONCH FRITTERS GUY recommended Beach Limerz and she will go out of her way to make you feel welcome. You will not regret spending the day there. We are going back in March!

HI.  I am researching things to do in Antigua and found your post.  Could you please tell me more about this beach?  Do they rent chairs and umbrellas.  Is there a restaurant?  And are there restroom facilities?   

Thank you for your help,

Kathy

47 minutes ago, katz said:

HI.  I am researching things to do in Antigua and found your post.  Could you please tell me more about this beach?  Do they rent chairs and umbrellas.  Is there a restaurant?  And are there restroom facilities?   

Thank you for your help,

Kathy

Yes...beach loungers, umbrellas, restrooms and a really great bar/restaurant. Check out my recent youtube video on Beach Limerz...it will show you everything you need to know. If you end up going there, tell Gail that Jim and Toni recommended Beach Limerz. It will make her smile..and she has a great smile!

10 hours ago, katz said:

Thank you Gail and Jim.  I am going to email them tomorrow to make a reservation. I will be sure to tell them you guys sent me.

You are quite welcome. Gail and her husband Barry are lovely people. They will make you feel at home.  Toni and I have never had anything other than a wonderful, relaxing, great time at Beach Limerz. Oh ...and when you are there, say HELLO to Marvin for us as well!:)

Edited by existentialtraveler

• 2 weeks later...

We ended up doing the tour with Lawrence of Antigua and he took us to several beaches...my favorite was Long Bay Beach. I did a complete review with tons of pictures of the beaches we went to...check my signature line and either go to my website link and Antigua or to the webpage and find Antigua.

• Like 1

Kim, I just read your Antigua review last night. Glad to hear you enjoyed your day with Lawrence. When we used him for a second time, I asked to skip Long Bay so we could spend more time at the other beaches that we missed the year before. We loved Jolly Beach which was around the point (north) from Valley Church. Can't wait to go back to see that amazing blue water

20190225_123109.jpg

20190225_123107.jpg

I think if I was to do it again, I would definitely want to go back to Long Bay...it's just so beautiful and it had the snorkeling. But I would go to different beaches than we went to after that so that I could experience other beaches we didn't get to see. They are just so pretty.