Jewelry Making

I gave the jewelry making class a look when I was on Anthem a couple of years ago. It was on a sea day and I believe the meeting place was in Vintages during the early afternoon. When the leader showed up she was surprised there were 4 people waiting for the class. She said usually no one shows up. She had a few different kits you could purchase (I think it was around $15/kit.) and she would help you assemble the item. The kits were all just plastic bead and string which might be fun for some but I was hoping for something a little nicer. I didn't stay for the class so that's all I can tell you.

• Like 1

I did the jewelry making on Brilliance of the Seas in January.  You had a choice of two kits, $10 each.  It was pins and wires you had to cut, bend and put on beads.  It was an hour break from the sun, not much else.

• Like 1

I did the class on Oasis. It was the wire and stone sets.  Came out pretty and I actually wear it. It took all of us more time to complete than the hour listed. I was on a B2B and completed it the second cruise. If you are interested just watch the compass for the day, time and location. 

Enjoy 

M

• Like 1

I make  jewelry as a side gig, I did take the class on the Oasis  but the tools for me were not good and project was way too easy for me  and I was done in 10 minutes.  Jewelry making is not that popular as an activity. The scrap booking class well they sold out of that. These classes are designed for those who never did it before and want to try it. Not an old pro like me. I love jewelry making and buying the beads and creating...

• Like 1

On one of my TAs we had a passenger that led jewelry making classes. [8 different project sessions]  We met in the MDR. There were other activities going on at the same time at other tables.  i.e. painting, adult coloring, bridge, LRC etc. 

We signed up for sessions on cruise critic before the cruise and she brought all of the supplies. We paid for them at each session.    We made some very nice items using  very quality supplies.  I wish we had that opportunity again on a cruise. 

• Like 1