Thermal Suite

toypoodle

This is our first time on Carnival. Can someone tell me if the price of booking the thermal suite upon boarding is less than what the price is on line. We leave in 2 1/2 weeks.  Other lines have “boarding specials”. Thank you!

• 2 months later...
On 4/17/2019 at 10:28 AM, rcprncss said:

Did you end up finding out how much is was on board?  How much did you pay?  My six day cruise is $109 for one person or $169 for a couple.  Thanks.

There is a 20% off code right now for the spa, so don't think you will beat that price onboard.

• Like 1

Wow...thank you so much!  I already purchased it for $169 but I cancelled it and bought it again with the discount code.  I saved $35.00!  You are awesome for sharing this info.  🙂 I guess it pays to log into my cruise planner every day because I didn't get an email.   🙂 

3 hours ago, rcprncss said:

Wow...thank you so much!  I already purchased it for $169 but I cancelled it and bought it again with the discount code.  I saved $35.00!  You are awesome for sharing this info.  🙂 I guess it pays to log into my cruise planner every day because I didn't get an email.   🙂 

Glad to help!  I also cancelled mine, a couples pass originally $219 and now $143.20.  I did receive the email yesterday but hadn't check mine until today.  I had used a Carnival GC, so now just have to wait to get a new replacement one for the return.  So with using another GC, there's another 10% savings. 😁

• Like 1

Just snagged a 6 day couples pass for the Horizon in September.  The 20% off code brought it down to 135.20.  Even if we only go a few times, it's still WAY more affordable than a couples massage.  

Between that and our Havana  interior cabin, we are REALLY going to pamper ourselves for our 30th anniversary!  Now I just need those 140 plus days to go by faster.

9 hours ago, Mysticalbama said:

where do you put the code in for the 20% off. I went to check out and didnt see it

There is a box for promo code underneath payment information.  You can enter the code and hit apply and it will show up as code is accepted and applied toward price.  Then you can enter the payment information from CC or Carnival GC in the appropriate boxes.  Good Luck!

Thank ya'll for posting this new sale was going on. I had purchased Jan 30 and missed the Valentines sale. But I saved $80 bucks by returning the original and repurchasing this time. How long did it take for you to get credited with the return? Most of the time, email from carnival goes to my spam folder.

If you have the Cloud 9 Spa cabin on the vista and you are planning on doing multiple Massages, if you do the 20% discount online, it does not count towards your Spa room discount, you essentially are starting over when you start the cruise. My wife and I did a little review of the Spa on the Vista.  I can send the link when I get home later.