Save a page

Hi,everyone.

As per the title.... I thought you just pressed the heart shaped toggle and the page was saved.......wrong,it don't work for me. Please help,there are a few pages I  would like to keep for reference,many of them old posts that have taken a lot of research,but I don't want to follow 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

I thought you just pressed the heart shaped toggle and the page was saved.......wrong,it don't work for me. Please help,there are a few pages I  would like to keep for reference,many of them old posts that have taken a lot of research,but I don't want to follow 

First question: Are you trying to save forum pages? If so, which is the "heart-shaped toggle" that you're referring to? If it's the one at the bottom right-hand corner of each post, that's not for saving things. That's the like (or laugh or thanks) button which adds "reputation" to the post. I can't immediately see a way of saving forum posts or threads.

If you're talking about other pages on CC, like ship reviews, then the yellow heart-shaped "Save" button on each page ought to add the page to your list, which you can then access using the yellow heart-shaped "Saved" button at the top right-hand corner of each CC page. However, some quick testing suggests that the operation of this button is a bit haphazard. It may be that the list takes a while to become accessible, so you might try saving the pages and then coming back to CC after 5 or 10 minutes to see whether or not the saved list has become properly populated.

20 hours ago, ohnonotmeagain said:

yes ,it's the yellow heart near login/boards etc.I have done what you suggested but this has failed to work as well!!!!

The yellow heart near the top right-hand corner (next to "Write Review", "Boards" and "Log Out") only allows you to access pages that you have already saved. It does not save a page that is not already saved.

An example of the kind of page that you can save is this one: https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=1130 (a review of Celebrity Edge). There is a yellow heart "Save" icon below the author's name ("By Cruise Critic Staff"). If you click that, it will save the page. Once you have saved the page, you can then access the saved page using the yellow heart near the top right-hand corner of the page.

You cannot save forum pages in this way.

350l6jo.jpg