Only in Bonaire port from 7-1, what to do?

fyrmrs

Woodwind doesn't get back until 1 on their tour and the ferries to the island for snorkeling won't return in time, or cut it way too close. If we rent a golf cart can we rent snorkel gear somewhere and find a place along the road? Or, any other suggestions?

Thank  you for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

When you arrive catch a taxi to Coco Beach/Spice Beach/Eden Beach and you can relax and snorkel there. They have chairs, umbrellas, etc. You can rent a golf cart and go to some better snorkeling - but, won't be as relaxing or close (so you might be a bit stressed returning). If you decide to stay in town (or on your return) you should visit the Arts and Crafts Cruise Market in Wilhelmina Park, walk down Kaya Grandi, and back along the water. A lot of good shopping, food, and drink options. Could relax over the water at Karel's too. Another option is to walk down to Divi Flamingo & hangout on their beach and snorkel from there (similar snorkeling to the other 'beaches' but within walking distance from the pier). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, fyrmrs said:

Woodwind doesn't get back until 1 on their tour and the ferries to the island for snorkeling won't return in time, or cut it way too close. If we rent a golf cart can we rent snorkel gear somewhere and find a place along the road? Or, any other suggestions?

Thank  you for any help.

We are doing  a snorkeling tour with Woodwind in early December in the time is from 8:30-11:30. the next tour is from 12:00-4:00

On 2/13/2019 at 9:04 PM, fyrmrs said:

Thank  you for any help.

We did a private boat tour with aquablu rental that took us to Klein bonaire and another stop. Same port time. This was in April. Later that day I spoke to someone who took the ferry to Klein and had no problems getting picked up to get back to ship. There was a booth for Klein bonaire ferries right when we got off of the norweigan pearl. I was so annoyed because I would have saved money and stayed at Klein bonaire. We were in port 7a to 1pm also. I may add that it was much cheaper than woodwind. You dont get the lunch but you can always have a big breakfast and eat when you get back for free. 

Edited by jean87510

I just sent Woodwind an email and they will do a tour from 8-12 (we are also in port 7am-1pm). Might be worth inquiring directly to them via their website.

• 4 weeks later...