How to copy a multi-page thread?

I'm wondering if there is an easy way to copy an entire 8+ page thread from Cruise Critic, so I can paste the entire thing into a  Word document? 

This would allow me to later go back later to edit in an-easy-to manage document format.    (For those who haven't guessed, this is about an upcoming cruise with bunches of interesting port-stops;  over the last year, many have shared great research on excursions, etc., that I want to "capture" to get serious about planning!)

I realize that I *could* comb through the many pages of the thread, copy the nuggets one by one, and then paste them one-by-one into a Word file...and I actually did try that back when the thread was only three pages or so, but experienced "vision rebellion."     Many thanks!

Surely not every post is worth saving. Aren't there posts about members who lived in someone else's home town back in the 1970's or who have reported about their health problem or who have only mentioned how many days it is until the cruise?

I can copy and paste a page at a time. I would never consider printing it. I would also want to edit out "Cool Cruiser" and the like as well as post counts and location.

1 hour ago, whogo said:

Surely not every post is worth saving.

Yes, that's the idea.... 

I want to copy the whole thing into Word,  and then go back into the easy-to-use Word format to strip out the stuff that isn't relevant, so I am left with the "nuggets."  

I don't want the hassles of going back and forth between CC and Word, copying and pasting the good stuff bit by bit.  It's too hard on my eyes.

When browsing the forum on my Kindle Fire, I use "reading view," which is basically everything without having to "flip" through pages.

From there, you can select all, copy it and paste the entire thing into your email.

I'm sure other devices have similar features.

It is easy to copy all the posts on each page in one step.  I'm stymied about how to copy a multi-page post in one step.  Kmkub's solution for kindle fire is cool, but I don't think I can do that with my MacBook.  I'm thinking it cannot be done, but hope to see that I'm wrong.   (Wrong again:classic_biggrin:  )