Breakfast Menus Cut?

AussieVoyager

I've noticed that the on line version of the breakfast menu seems to have been cut back from what I've experienced on my last 5 voyages.  For example, I note that melon platter, eggs benedict, waffles and french toast are no longer on the Britannia menu, but they do appear on the Britannia Club menu.  Is this a recent change or cutback?  From my recollection Britannia and Britannia Club used to have the same menu at breakfast.

And how am I to cope without several of my favourites?  :classic_ohmy:

Eugene

Edited by AussieVoyager

I had a wonderful answer via Twitter !

"If this menu has been found on our website this should be up to date. We will take note of your comments nonetheless and feed these back to the relevant department for you. Many thanks for getting in touch."

No response yet to my follow up.

• Like 2

An update -

"we can confirm eggs benedict will be available to order from the main restaurant for breakfast. We notice it does show on some of the menus but not all, so we have taken note of this and fed this back for internal investigation."

I had specifically asked about Eggs Benedict but hopefully the other items will reappear at some point.

• Like 2

Eggs Benedict were present in December, and it was much easier for my wife to order "just one" than it has ever been.

I think waffles and french toast used to be in a rotation with pancakes - they weren't all available every day, but I may be wrong.

I have a significant collection of photos of lunch and dinner menus but it never occurred to me that not might be helpful not have collected breakfast menus...  🙂