Guarantee Cabins?

9 hours ago, JMukamuk said:

When you get your room assignment, does RCI contact you through email or something to let you know you've gotten your assignment or do you just need to keep an eye on your RCI account?

I got an email with updated cruise docs

• Thanks 1

On 2/24/2019 at 10:55 AM, cruisergrandma said:

How far out does Royal Caribbean normally assign guarantee cabin assignments?  We are 76 days out and just wondering.

Usually it’s been very quick. Like a couple of weeks. But recently on Grandeur inside guarantee was not assigned until 2 weeks until cruise and booked in November of 2018 for cruise in February of 2019. 

We got 4 th floor same as centrum and were very happy. Grandeur was sold out so that might have been the reason. 2016 Anthem was right after booking.

We are currently at 67 days out and no assignment. There are LOTS of available cabins on this cruise so that may be one reason why they have not assigned a cabin. I did check my SetSail and it does not show out deck. Just says gty. So, I guess we just continue to wait.

• 3 weeks later...

We are currently 48 days out. Last night I got updated documents and it shows we are on deck 10 but, we still have no cabin number. Luggage tags are now printable with a blank space left for us to write in our cabin number. And the wait continues!