Pinnacle Grill 16oz Dry Aged Delmonico

mrspeck

5 minutes ago, freestyling said:

A dry aged Delmonico sounds wonderful but 16oz is abit large for me. 

Would be interested in knowing the length of dry aging. As far as HAL’s PG beef, I find it quite enjoyable. 

My thinking too. I can not finish a 10oz filet, probably can do about 8oz. Plus, with all the starters and sides and saving room for dessert.. but it does sound wonderful. We too found the PG steaks to our liking.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

If its not Sterling Silver Beef and is sourced from HAL's same PG beef supplier:  forget it!

They haven't served Sterling beef in years.  I have tried the currently sourced beef twice now and found it full of gristle, fat, and it was quite unpleasant.

Princess Cruises and HAL are all under the same Corporate Division of Holland America Group with Stein Kruse as the President of the Group.

On Princess, their Bayou Cafe on Island/Coral Princess as well as their Crown Grill on the other ships of their fleet source their specialty restaurant beef from Sterling Silver, just as HAL once did.  I have asked repeatedly why HAL does not do so as well.  No answer.  

14 hours ago, retafcruiser said:

They haven't served Sterling beef in years.  I have tried the currently sourced beef twice now and found it full of gristle, fat, and it was quite unpleasant.

I agree - I have given up on their beef dishes, there are many more choices.

• Like 1