Slot machines on an inaugural cruise?

ks

Does anyone have any experience playing slots on an inaugural cruise? We are going on our one and my husband thinks that the slot machines will be extra tight as they are brand new and have not been played.   He is going on the assumption that not enough money put in means no money coming out?

Edited by ks

I was on the Edge inaugural cruise (the first 7 day; there were a few 2-night industry cruises and two 3-night preview cruises before that). Slots were loose some nights and tight on others. I hit a jackpot one night for over $1300 but still left the ship down about $500 from what I brought onboard. So it felt like an average cruise.

And just a note to the poster above. The RNG in a slot machine never changes. That just controls randomness. It is the EPROM chip that can be changed to alter payouts. http://www.gamingtheodds.com/slots/terms/rng

• Like 1

I was on the Serenade in early February (not an inaugural) and they delivered 18 new slots to the ship the day we boarded (inaugural cruise for the new machines).  It took the crew two to three days to have them all set up and operational..  It seemed that they were fairly loose as there were numerous wins in the $200 - $1000 range that I noticed and my wife experienced during our 10 night cruise.