MDR Dining Menus on Celebrity App

zestyzorra

In your experience, are the MDR menus listed on the Celebrity App accurate?  I will be on the Reflection in May and I am trying to get a sense of when I should dine at the MDR (like the braised short ribs night!) versus the Specialty Dining restaurants.  

I know I can check the menus once I board and make reservations at that time, but I like having some kind of plan in place.  (Plus, who doesn't enjoy looking at the menus in advance?) 

Thank you for your input!

The app is fairly accurate for the current cruise but many report that even on current cruises it isn't populated with more than the first 7 days of menus. 

I've used it a couple times and found it accurate for both the Main Restaurant as well as Blu and Luminae.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, tomservo said:

How far in advance can you see them? I would also like to know for specialty dining planning purposes. 

My cruise is May 16, 2019 and I can see all the menus for specialty dining and the MDR.  The strange thing is that there are 12 days of MDR dining listed, but it is a 10 night cruise.  That's what raised my suspicious flag.  That being said, I believe the Specialty Dining menus stay the same every night and on every cruise for long periods of time, so you should be able to trust it for now.

Edited by zestyzorra
typo