No Club Class on Majestic or Sky???

masterty

What do you mean there is no Club Class Option.

If you are talking about dinning times, just select Anytime Dinning.  they will have a list of cabins authorized Club Class and after the first day they will remember you.

5 minutes ago, famski740 said:

What do you mean there is no Club Class Option.

If you are talking about dinning times, just select Anytime Dinning.  they will have a list of cabins authorized Club Class and after the first day they will remember you.

I was looking for a Club Class Mini Suite on the Sky and see no option for one. Just standard mini-suites. No CC mini-suites. This would mean no CC dining room area for suite and CC mini guests. This may be common knowledge to others but I am just learning this and surprised. Maybe the CC concept has run its course.  

2 minutes ago, masterty said:

I was looking for a Club Class Mini Suite on the Sky and see no option for one. Just standard mini-suites. No CC mini-suites. This would mean no CC dining room area for suite and CC mini guests. This may be common knowledge to others but I am just learning this and surprised. Maybe the CC concept has run its course.  

Probably sold out. Only a limited number available.  They were available on my Oct/Nov cruise but not for long.

The Sky Princess does have Club Class staterooms; must be sold out for your cruise.

ACCOMMODATIONS

From the moment you step aboard, we want you to feel welcomed and right at home. And with attentive service from a friendly staff that knows what hospitality means, you’ll find your Princess® ship truly is your home away from home.

Photos, floor plan diagrams, and amenities represent typical arrangements and may vary by ship and stateroom.

•  

Club Class Enhanced. Elevated. Exclusive. Club Class accommodation featuring queen bed, Wall-mounted flat-screen tv, nightstand with lamp, desk with chair and phone. Sitting area with couch, balcony with table and chairs.

PhotosDiagram

MINI-SUITE WITH EXCLUSIVE VIP TOUCHES

A premium stateroom category featuring our best located Mini-Suite staterooms, as well as the great amenities found in all Mini-Suites — plus premier dining benefits and luxurious perks. Each night, enjoy Club Class Dining, an exclusive dining area featuring expedited seating with no wait, expanded menu options, dedicated wait staff and tableside preparations. Other amenities include priority embarkation and disembarkation, a complimentary one-time wine set-up and so much more!^Learn more about Club Class

^Includes ½ bottle of red wine and ½ bottle of white wine on embarkation day.

1 minute ago, Colo Cruiser said:

Probably sold out. Only a limited number available.  They were available on my Oct/Nov cruise but not for long.

Ah! That explains it! I thought I had missed some news. I will be in my first CC suite this May. I was hoping to try it again on my Sky itinerary this December. CC on the Sky will just have to wait for me. 

2 minutes ago, masterty said:

Ah! That explains it! I thought I had missed some news. I will be in my first CC suite this May. I was hoping to try it again on my Sky itinerary this December. CC on the Sky will just have to wait for me. 

Put yourself on the waitlist for one for your New Years cruise.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CATGUY7 said:

I was starting to wonder what I had booked!  😂

I totally apologize. I would change the title if I could. A moderator should lock this thread  or change the title to not confuse others. I was totally baffled when I searched my voyage for a CC and found nothing. I went and selected the first random Majestic sailing and it came up blank. No CC cabins available. Then I searched a random Regal and Royal voyage and got the CC option. I panicked and searched here for an answer and found nothing so I posted the question in haste. When I saw Colo's response I literally smacked my forehead with my palm. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masterty said:

I totally apologize. I would change the title if I could. A moderator should lock this thread  or change the title to not confuse others. I was totally baffled when I searched my voyage for a CC and found nothing. I went and selected the first random Majestic sailing and it came up blank. No CC cabins available. Then I searched a random Regal and Royal voyage and got the CC option. I panicked and searched here for an answer and found nothing so I posted the question in haste. When I saw Colo's response I literally smacked my forehead with my palm. 🤦‍♂️

It’s fine.  The only way to know something is to ask.  😊