Silhouette January and February dates

3carfan

Anyone have any thoughts or information on silhouette on January 31 and February 14 . Not on web site to book. Last time I noticed something like this I was on silhouette February 2 and it was canceled. This the same for these. Thanks in advance for any hope or info 

We are also booked on those cruises and we wondered the same thing. Our travel agent spoke with Celebrity yesterday and advised that they had no information to share. We are not getting a good feeling right now.

A couple possible scenarios...

1. The cruises are almost sold out and they are recalling group space from TA's to sell themselves (these cruises were heavily booked)

2. The dry dock dates have been adjusted and pushed back to February instead of January 

3. Extended dry dock time however unlikely unless Silhouette needs work beyond what is planned for Equinox

4. They are simply sold out. Again unlikely since 3 Silhouette cruises and 2 Reflection cruise basically disappeared at the same time. 

5. The deck plans now show a gap between April 5 and May 3 but no other cruises have been shuffled around yet and it seems late to make major adjustments. 

March 6, 15 and 27 are also now totally unavailable for bookings.

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, SeaTrailer said:

I'm not sure what everyone is looking at but I was able to find the March 15th cruise on the Celebrity site and got through the reservation process up to the payment screen where I stopped,

Looking for January 31 and February 14 ,they were missing.not March sailings