Freedom Spa deck 8F Cabin Amenities

OkieRican

I thought the only Cloud 9 Spa rooms had additional perks. This was posted on a FB post regarding the Freedom spa room.  I however have not been able to find this information anywhere else and am curious if anyone can give me more details? I have tried searching the Carnival website, these forums and a general Google search. TIA

53678177_2369500503271835_8595741572467785728_n.jpg

1 hour ago, OkieRican said:

I thought the only Cloud 9 Spa rooms had additional perks. This was posted on a FB post regarding the Freedom spa room.  I however have not been able to find this information anywhere else and am curious if anyone can give me more details? I have tried searching the Carnival website, these forums and a general Google search. TIA

53678177_2369500503271835_8595741572467785728_n.jpg

This pretty much sums it up.  Sis and I had a spa inside on the Splendor and adored it.  It was quiet and the little touches with the Elemis products made it a very happy cruise.  We were very close to everything and just can't imagine now not being in a spa cabin ever again.  We opted not to on the Vista since they do not have the T-pool, which was an A+ amenity. 

3 minutes ago, LuckyStar said:

This pretty much sums it up.  Sis and I had a spa inside on the Splendor and adored it.  It was quiet and the little touches with the Elemis products made it a very happy cruise.  We were very close to everything and just can't imagine now not being in a spa cabin ever again.  We opted not to on the Vista since they do not have the T-pool, which was an A+ amenity. 

But the Freedom does not have Cloud 9. Both Splendor and Vista do. I am curious about the non Cloud 9 ships.

1 hour ago, five. said:

The usual place I look for this info is on Carnival's booking site (goccl), but it doesn't list the usual spa amenities page for freedom. So I am not sure. It might only do that for Cloud 9 spa rooms.

Carnival Freedom (FD) Staterooms and Ship Features

First place I checked. The person said she got it on the Carnival site but did not remember where. 

The Freedom does not have a Cloud 9 Spa, and spa staterooms end in "S."  You will not have "spa" amenities, I wouldn't think.

A couple of different websites list this as a regular balcony cabin.  Carnival's website lists this as a regular balcony room with no mention of "spa" amenities.

31 minutes ago, Schoifmom said:

The Freedom does not have a Cloud 9 Spa, and spa staterooms end in "S."  You will not have "spa" amenities, I wouldn't think.

A couple of different websites list this as a regular balcony cabin.  Carnival's website lists this as a regular balcony room with no mention of "spa" amenities.

Yes, and this is the information I got when I booked. I am just wanting to know for those that have sailed, what their experience was. And curious as to where she got that information from.