Complimentary specialty dinning

misspuss

We are going to be in a royal suite for the first time in a long time. What happens when we go to a specialty restaurant? Do they present us with a bill, we add a tip and sign it and it is removed automatically. Do they know we are in a royal suite and not give us a bill? Please tell me how this is handled. Thank you.

We are onboard the Silhoutte right now in the PH and have had our butler make all our reservations for specialty dining.  The Maitre d’s knew who we were when we arrived to each restaurant. Never took our sea pass cards and don’t give you a bill at the end of your meal. We tipped our waiter in cash each time and tipped the sommelier in Muranos on the last night we ate there (3xs)

6 minutes ago, tomservo said:

Is tipping for specialty dining typical, or only if get it complimentary? If you pay the cover does that include tip?

Extra tipping is optional. I tip extra for exceptional service whether complimentary or paid. You do what ever seems right to you. The only time I don't give an extra tip is if an Officer has invited me to his table.

Edited by Orator