Mardi Gras Excel Class Suites

Fredric22

Is there any speculation about what this new class of suites will include?  It would appear from the press release that there are suite class amenities to be announced in April.  It seems odd to me all the stateroom classes weren't released when the ship became available for booking. 

26 minutes ago, Fredric22 said:

Is there any speculation about what this new class of suites will include?  It would appear from the press release that there are suite class amenities to be announced in April.  It seems odd to me all the stateroom classes weren't released when the ship became available for booking. 

Carnival def gets the most miles from announcements as they possibly can.  Part of that is to release information in dribbles over time.  In this particular case, it makes some sense as some of it might get lost if it were all out at once.  In any case, I think you we will see more of this, not less.

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Carnival def gets the most miles from announcements as they possibly can.  Part of that is to release information in dribbles over time.  In this particular case, it makes some sense as some of it might get lost if it were all out at once.  In any case, I think you we will see more of this, not less.

That makes sense to me.  But it seems odd to me that all of the cabin categories appear bookable, but there is no indication on which suites are "excel class." 

1 hour ago, Fredric22 said:

That makes sense to me.  But it seems odd to me that all of the cabin categories appear bookable, but there is no indication on which suites are "excel class." 

Lol, it is more then odd, but we are here talking about it...

21 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Lol, it is more then odd, but we are here talking about it...

That's very true.  I'm very surprised that Carnival veterans are not up in arms over a new "suite class."  So far Carnival hasn't really followed the industry trend for separated suite class areas.  

8 minutes ago, Fredric22 said:

That's very true.  I'm very surprised that Carnival veterans are not up in arms over a new "suite class."  So far Carnival hasn't really followed the industry trend for separated suite class areas.  

Even though inside and balcony cabins have access along with Suites , Carnival did dip their toe in the water with the Havana Area..