Caribbean Princess Entertainment

stewybell

Good day all!

Just a couple of weeks till we board the Caribbean Princess, and looking forward to the islands we will be visiting.

With regards to the entertainment - is there a lot of choices for the evening?

We were on the Regal 2 years ago - and to be honest, it was a horrible cruise. Our first cruise with Princess was great!

The evening entertainment was just awful and the food was terrible.

It was my second time cruising with Princess and I swore I would not be back - but here I am....

I am giving Princess another chance - and I hope it doesn't disappoint.

• stewybell changed the title to Caribbean Princess Entertainment

There are plenty of things to do at night. The Princess Theater shows with the dancers and singers, or other guest entertainers that may be on your cruise. There are events in the Explorers Bar and the Club Fusion, trivias, Voice of the Ocean, Karaoke, Lip sync competitions, Liar's club, Yes/No game... Sailaway parties and there is the Skywalker night club. Movies under the stars...

• 2 weeks later...

You should have formal entertainment every evening in the theater including production shows, and guest entertainers such as comics, singers, instrumentalists. The show Bravo is very good. Believe the Caribbean Princess also has Magic to Do another good show. Only problem is for the mid evening shows you have to arrive at least 45 minutes early to find a seat , late evening shows are crowded but not as much. Sometimes comics and singers will perform in Explorer's Lounge, a small venue. Arrive early.

Each evening there will be live music and other activities in all the lounges, Wheelhouse, Explorer's, Club Fusion, Crooner's, as well as in the central Piazza area. Late evening there is Skywalker's night club with a DJ.

Watch the Princess Patter for times and locations.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RLK33853 said:

Just finished two weeks on the Caribbean Princess and the entertainment was the best we have seen in several years.  Food and service was above average as well.

Enjoy your cruise.

Happy that you enjoyed it, we did not. Compared to the newer ships it left a lot to be desired in terms of the food.