Serenade seas questions

Saman

If we are 3 in a balcony cabin will the balcony have 3 chairs? or might there not be room for 3 chairs?

Can we ask for extra blankets?

How are the beds on Serenade? i hear mixed reports on Royal beds being confortable .

If we are 3 and have sofa plus pullman , which is likely to be made up for use ? we would probably prefer the pullman.

Do seasick bands work? on a previous cruise we bought one pair for my son that will not be travelling this time with us , so i have those and am thinking of buying another 2 pairs just incase , on previous cruise i was fine onboard when i got off ship was the problem i felt the ground was moving i was like that for about a week but didnt really bother me.

TIA

Probably only two chairs on the balcony.

You can ask for extra blankets from your stateroom attendant.

You get to decide which bed is made up, again just tell your stateroom attendant.

The balconies aren't big enough for 3 chairs.  You can put the desk chair at the balcony door.  Bed preferences are personal.  Why haven't you tried Bonine/meclizine hcl for sea sickness prevention?  I take one at night starting the night before the cruise.  Find it works well for me.

Just noticed you are in Mallorca.  If you cannot get the Bonine there, you can get it from guest services on the ship.

Edited by hancock