Edge menu rotation - 7, 14, x days?

UniPac

Hi all Edge sailors and those who know the answer or are aswell interested!

I wonder about the dinner menu rotation on Celebrity Edge. Is it 7 nights, 14 nights or anything else?

Any information appreciated... especially about Blu as the App shows it is a 7 day menu only.

Thank you very much!!!

There are 14 menus, but they start from beginning at each cruise, so if on back-to-back 7 night cruises would be same menus (with probably a tweak in the order if the Caribbean itineraries since I believe 1st chick night is day 2 on one itinerary and day 3 on itinerary while in Key West on day 2). 

I think most of the current EDGE itins are 7 days although that should change soon..We have a 9 night in Nov....

We will be in the 4 mdrs for that cruise and believe each will have the same rotation..other than the special menu for each one,.. True??

We will be on for 15 nights for the TA in April.   Happy to report back in May.   

Since all Edge sailings to date have been 7 days or shorter, there is no first hand knowledge.

Joe

We have been on Celebrity cruises on S-Class dining in Blu from 10 days to 18 days (with 2x12days b2b)  and learned that it is a 14day rotation in Blu.

They even had a special dish (Surf'n'Turf) on our 18 day cruise which isn't on the regular schedule just not to repeat things for the third time.

If it only would be a 7day rotation in Blu that would be really bad as there will be more b2b cruisers on 7 day cruises as on 12+...

I hope we have some b2b Edge cruisers here who can enlighten us 🙂