Embarkation luncheon Azura

Kittyonions

Many thanks for your replies. Sorry that MDR is not available for everyone, on embarkation (unlike on Princess, which makes the beginning of a cruise feel special). As the buffet with the hordes doesn’t appeal, looks as though our first glass of wine and lunch will be In the Glass House!

On 3/20/2019 at 8:45 PM, Big Foot said:

You should also be able to get “takeaway” food, burgers, hot dogs, pizza etc from the relevant stations on the open decks if you so desire.

Any idea what stations these will be as we go in a month and this may be the best option for me with kids 

24 minutes ago, Vampiress88 said:

Any idea what stations these will be as we go in a month and this may be the best option for me with kids 

Hello,

i am currently sat on the open decks on Azura enjoy the sunshine in Ijmuiden, having just enjoyed a burger & chips with my parents.  Both the “stations” can be found mid ship on deck 15 either end of the (Coral?) pool.  The pizzeria is behind the pool whilst the burger bar is adjacent to the bar on this deck. 

Hope this helps.

joan

1 hour ago, Big Foot said:

Hello,

i am currently sat on the open decks on Azura enjoy the sunshine in Ijmuiden, having just enjoyed a burger & chips with my parents.  Both the “stations” can be found mid ship on deck 15 either end of the (Coral?) pool.  The pizzeria is behind the pool whilst the burger bar is adjacent to the bar on this deck. 

Hope this helps.

joan

You didn't go into Amsterdam?