Aqua Class Summit - Deck 11

Treacher1

I would like to know if balcony dividers can be removed between cabins on Aqua Class Deck 11 on Summit.  We are cruising with relatives and would love to open it up.  Also, if anyone has pictures of the new bathroom in Aqua class - would love to see.  Maybe it was on another post, but I did not see it.  I saw mirror - but not the shower - hoping we still have those wonderful showers with all the extra nozzles.   We are in cabin 1107 - if you have pic of balcony - also would appreciate - it appears a little bit larger than some of the others on the deck plan.  Any information or pics will be appreciated.

8 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

I would like to know if balcony dividers can be removed between cabins on Aqua Class Deck 11 on Summit. 

Those dividers could always be opened.  See this link   #9

and the posts that follow.

We did need extra floor mats for those aqua class showers because the shower doors leaked.

Edited by varoo

NantahalaCruiser,

The deck 11 cabins on the M class ships were constructed with operable dividers.  These cabins were added years after the original ship construction. We have stayed on 11 on multiple M class ships and when the cabins were added the dividers could be opened. The dividers swing open and cannot be removed but they do provide a walkable passageway between verandas.

Teacher1,

When you have access to your cabins call the steward if he/she is not already on deck and have them opened. Any available steward can do it so if you see someone in the hall just ask.

I too hope they have fixed the leaky shower doors. We didn't have a problem on the Summit in January but that was a first.