Allstate Reward E-cards

USA41018

Are you an Allstate customer? We had come to the (unconfirmed) conclusion that the e-cards were being reserved for Allstate customers nowadays. Because the only people who seem to be seeing them available are the customers. Those of us who aren't haven't seem them in a long time. Follow the main Allstate thread for info and people usually post about availability. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/

17 minutes ago, Organized Chaos said:

Are you an Allstate customer? We had come to the (unconfirmed) conclusion that the e-cards were being reserved for Allstate customers nowadays. Because the only people who seem to be seeing them available are the customers. Those of us who aren't haven't seem them in a long time. Follow the main Allstate thread for info and people usually post about availability. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2363984-allstate-drive-wise-cards-too/

I'm a customer and I have never been offered the ecards...just the gift cards with the 10% off mailed within 10 days.

I am an Allstate customer and enrolled in Drive Wise and today was the first time that ecards were not available.  So frustrating since we don't have time for the regular cards before we need to order the Cheers package for our upcoming cruise.  There could be worse problems in life.....

5 hours ago, GB Chicago said:

I am an Allstate customer and enrolled in Drive Wise and today was the first time that ecards were not available.  So frustrating since we don't have time for the regular cards before we need to order the Cheers package for our upcoming cruise.  There could be worse problems in life.....

Try to get on AARP Rewards for Good. They’ve had e-cards lately. 

Am Allstate customer.   E-cards were offered a couple of weeks ago and then disappeared. Final Payment is April 15 for our June cruise and am hoping they will be available before then.   Probably would have enough time to order in mail but if something should happen and I would not receive them in time.  I would be holding a couple thousand $$ in Carnival Gift Cards.  Too much money tied up.  So I will wait to see if E-cards come out soon.