Tour from cruise port of Venice then transfer to Airport

fishman620

Our NCL cruise disembarks in Venice on May 24.  We are being told that there are no NCL excursions there, just a transfer to Marco Polo Airport..........I was wondering if anyone knows of a tour company that will pick us up at the cruise ship terminal (with our luggage) and take us on a tour of Venice before transferring us to our hotel by the airport later on that day.  Or could you give us suggestions on what we should do.  Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

Our flight leaves VCE @ 7:50 a.m. on May 25.  Yes, I know we would be taking a walking tour of Venice but was mainly concerned about our luggage and transfer from cruise ship to wherever we start the tour and getting to our hotel (Best Western Titan) afterwards.

10 hours ago, fishman620 said:

Our NCL cruise disembarks in Venice on May 24.  We are being told that there are no NCL excursions there, just a transfer to Marco Polo Airport..........I was wondering if anyone knows of a tour company that will pick us up at the cruise ship terminal (with our luggage) and take us on a tour of Venice before transferring us to our hotel by the airport later on that day.  Or could you give us suggestions on what we should do.  Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it.

You can easily do Venice on your own. There is a left luggage (deposito bagagli) in Piazzale Roma, next to the People mover - you could drop your luggage there and then head out to explore Venice.

At the conclusion of your day in VCE, you could simply take a taxi to your hotel. Great info on the site below:

https://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/venice-cruises.htm

BTW: Rick Steves offer free audio tours of VCE that you can download to your smartphone. 

https://www.ricksteves.com/watch-read-listen/audio/audio-tours