How far out do they book new cruises?

Ommadawn

I found a Celebrity Cruise that would be perfect for my wife and myself among the British Isles and Iceland. However, the planned cruise is for May 18th of 2020 and I need it for 2021. How far out will they announce and book that cruise (I understand that it may not happen at all in 2021, but I am running with the assumption that it will because it is so perfect)? Two years? A year and a half? Is there any way to have them inform me when they do announce this cruise for 2021 so that I can immediately book the cabin that I want?

We're doing the Iceland and Ireland on Silhouette this August. The itinerarys where announced in October 2017 I booked an RS and an S1 in that November.... By Christmas all the suites bar a couple of S2s had gone. I also kept an eye on prices and they have only seemed to go up. There is now an S1 available at £4k more than the price I got for my Mils S1 for. If you want a sort after cabin then I would advise booking as soon as they are announced, if you're a captains club member you should get an email giving you a chance to book about a week before the general release. Good luck

Edited by groryjm

Thank y'all. I am a captains club member. We have sailed with Celebrity three times and we have always sailed on Solstice Class ships with the exact same cabin (the one that we had for our Honeymoon) each time. I want that exact same cabin again on the Reflection for that cruise (because it is romantic and it feels like our Honeymoon all over again).

I will call them and make sure that I am on the list to be made aware of when the bookings open up. Also, based on y'all's timing advice, I will watch it like a hawk starting around my birthday in September. 🙂

48 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

We have sailed with Celebrity three times and we have always sailed on Solstice Class ships with the exact same cabin I want that exact same cabin again on the Reflection for that cruise (because it is romantic and it feels like our Honeymoon all over again).

I do not know if you are aware, but some of the rooms on Reflection are numbered differently than on the other "S" class ships.  😊

Edited by Texed
I messed up!

The new European cruise schedule is usually released in November, but I have once seen it released in late October. Emails from Celebrity can be unpredictable, so I would begin watching this forum in October. Sometimes an informative thread is started by a kind soul who has obtained Celebrity PR materials about the new schedule, and shares them with the rest of us. Also, given the fact that you want a specific cabin, I would book directly with Celebrity the day the Captain’s Club early booking period begins, and transfer the booking  to your travel agent later (if you have a TA). Best of luck to you🙂

Edited by Silkroad

9 hours ago, Texed said:

I do not know if you are aware, but some of the rooms on Reflection are numbered differently than on the other "S" class ships.  😊

Thanks, but I have checked; this one is the same cabin with the same number. 🙂