Leave your menu hacks here.

I actually stood in line,with no electronic intervention, for 45 minutes, 45 minutes, for a bowl at Mongolian wok.   Never, ever, would I do that on land.  Had to be because I was on a cruise.  I actually stood in line, 2 days in a row, because the bowl was so good the first day.  I missed the remaining buffet items because they close while I was in line.  But ...I was able to get a slice of cake before it closed, because I got in line in time.     First world problems. And what I would do for one of those bowls right now......

B6B7E8F8-76BD-4B1F-915F-38C513E8E462.jpeg

On 4/4/2019 at 1:32 PM, SandiLynn said:

If we want to eat whats on the menu in MDR but don't want to spend the entire time in there, we have them bring us to go and then we can take it and eat on balcony. 

On our recent Elation cruise they would not let me take a to go order for my daughter who wasn’t feeling well. They said it was for temperature food safety. Maybe it was just our server. 

4 hours ago, CRUISERMOMX3 said:

On our recent Elation cruise they would not let me take a to go order for my daughter who wasn’t feeling well. They said it was for temperature food safety. Maybe it was just our server. 

Our last cruise was on the Dream 9/02/18. We got to go two nights. Maybe they have changed the rules😣