Oasis cruise refund ?

I’m just wondering if people have gotten their refunds? We’ve had a few small credits come through for an excursion and some extras but not the main cruise portion or others things we have purchased. We did get our FCC email and i just didn’t want to call about it if everyone is still waiting for their money also.  We were on the 4/14 Oasis cancellation if that helps. 

I was following the main Oasis cruise thread but got lost in it after they officially canceled but if this info is in there please just direct me to the post.

Thanks!

we  received our FCC  last week. got a two deposit refund to our card holder  sunday for fare,insurance, taxes but $500.00 deposit not on this one. Called and said deposit handle on separate and could be another wee. We were on 4-7

We were on the April 7th sailing and we received our refund a couple of days ago. Three separate refunds. One for tips, base fare, and taxes. We booked late, so we did not have a deposit as we paid in full at time of booking. We got our FCC back last week.

These refunds usually come in multiple amounts, seen 2-3 typical depending in have extras purchased. Some get right away but easily can take time. If haven't got first in a week from day notified cruise canceled I'd call. Not that cant/doesnt take longer but thats me...

Edited by ONECRUISER