Indy repositioning cruise day time activities on sea days

thanks for posting those. I'm still debating doing the Oct 2020 repo on Indy. I'll be 50 while it's at sea, i'm still on the fence if Hubby will enjoy it or not. He's not a fan of lots of sea days.

Still deciding to do it or not with an extended stay in Disney after to cover his birthday to.

Jules 

4 hours ago, minikiss said:

thanks for posting those. I'm still debating doing the Oct 2020 repo on Indy. I'll be 50 while it's at sea, i'm still on the fence if Hubby will enjoy it or not. He's not a fan of lots of sea days.

Still deciding to do it or not with an extended stay in Disney after to cover his birthday to.

Jules 

I say you choose what you want for the big 50!! 🙂  But I get you may not want a companion less than exuberant but I still think you should go for it!

8 hours ago, minikiss said:

Jules 

We did the 15 night from Southampton and it was fantastic, the 4 stops in the Caribbean were a added bonus.  We are in our mid 60"s and love sea days.  You might consider the Nov. 2020 TA  on Allure from Barcelona, we have done several TA'S on the Oasis class and they offer many more shows and activities.  Added bonus is Allure is getting a totally amped refurb in early 2020. We have the Allure Nov. 2020 booked as the mega ship TA'S have become our favorite cruise, fantastic ship that becomes awesome when it sails with 1500 fewer kids.  Word of caution for you cabinmate,, eight straight sea days is a lot if you hate sea days..